Switching Off For The World

27th March 2010.... the second year I've participated in this event...


I supposed to celebrate it at my friend's house - we're going to have a treasure hunt but due to work, she has to go elsewhere... As last minute result (well.. not really.. hahaha... it's two days before..) i've decided to join this event at my neighbourhood mall.. Green Height Mall (please google for more info...)

Anyways..., i supposed i will go alone (most of my friends are not around and i usually a 'lone-ranger') but thanks to my bff.. Riner who willing to join me...



The event started at 7.30pm but we're late 45 minutes later... It's very simple event held but I think more or less 300 people attending~!! Awesome!! Mini concert - with local singers and bands (i think~? LOL) Met some old friends and Souljas (which i consider my close friends). It's very happening for me.




Counting down for the 'Switch Off' lights of the building.. (although not much lights there... who cares... ) and everybody 'Switch On' their candles... I can proudly say that our (my friend and i) candleholder was the cutest one~! LOL.. I've spent my noontime doing it...


 

Not many activities done except enjoying the crowd and the mini-concerts. Only a few booths opened (i don't take it as a disadvantage, this small neighbourhood) - which I recalled are the tenants of the mall. I really like the time when a photographer took our picture from the rooftop... I wish I could do the same...



I really hope this will be an ongoing event in the future.. and more activities to be done while switching off.. many people have gone after switch-off ceremonies (maybe to join this event elsewhere)

Big Thank You to Green Height Mall for the event.. no cover charge... the minis are free..!!


NTGravity: Many dispute this event.. well... I don't care~! We all big enough to think.
Haiiittt~~!!!


You Might Also Like

0 Rants Found

NTGravitians.. you have something to say?
Please do... Thanks~♥!